You *might* Have A Large Family If....
& Our Weekly Mom 2 Mom Encouragement Party!!!
I've been really busy around here with this new lil guy...
he's super super sweet but oh, man can he be demanding at times! (still love him)
So hence, the lack of posts!
But here today to share another "large(r) family" post for our series.
& don't forget to scroll down for our link up party :)
Our sweet pea at two weeks-2015
You JUST might have a large(r) family if:
1) You need to shop at Costco, but still get odd looks, when you take proof of why you need to shop there, in the form of your whole family, to the store.
2) You access the local wholesale bakery supply place to buy things in 50 lb bags.
3) A trip out of the house with all the kids takes on the feel of herding cats.
4) Doing headcounts becomes second nature, and you may or may not be guilty of counting someone else's kid.
5) Your minivan just isn't doing it for you anymore size wise, and you had to explore whether you'd need a bus license in order to legally drive your proposed family vehicle replacement.
6) You don't get to mingle with others at church luncheons, because your family takes up the whole table. You choose the parent's meetings to get your 'social time', who cares if you had to do homework?! You got out of the house with no kids!
7) You need more than one fridge, and make excellent use of your deep freezer.
8) Frugality is a badge of honour. You know just how to stretch that chicken to make 3 meals. Whether you feel like doing it or not becomes irrelevant, it's having those mad skills that counts!
9) Your birth control choices have become of dire interest to everyone else, and you've been asked about whether you've been in training to have your own reality show "like that other family."
10) Most of your friends have large families, and you know it's because none of them look at you weird.
***Bonus!!! Someone takes a couple of the kids off your hands for the afternoon, leaving you with three kids and it's practically a vacation :)
Jen is a homeschooling stay at home mom of five eccentric kids.
Life has taken my family some unusual, unexpected places, but the roller coaster ride
has been worth it.
There is almost always something unusual going on at my house.
Even so, I strive to see the humour in every situation, regardless of how long it takes me to find it :)
Be Sure To Visit Encounters of the Eccentric Kind
The Mom 2 Mom Encouragement Link Up Party
Welcome everyone to another week at the Mom 2 Mom Encouragement Party!
So, please come & join in this week`s party, link up any applicable posts, AND please don`t forget to visit some other blogs as well.
You are welcome to link up AS MANY of your own posts that would offer encouragement, tips, wisdom, or advice to other moms.
Some suggested post topics are:
Homemaking, Motherhood, Meal Planning, Recipes, Christian Faith, Encouraging Words, Homeschooling/Education, Financial Stewardship, Health & Wellness, Hospitality, Marriage, Discipline, Ministry, Pregnancy & Childbirth, Time Management, Organization, Crafts & Activities for Kids.......
Each week we will be featuring the most clicked on post and each of our 3 favorites from the previous week. We will also be sharing the featured posts on our social media outlets.